Wednesday, August 14, 2013

WIP Wednesday - SSM

I have finished the quilting on my Trip along quilt. The grid quilting was really quite straightforward to do - just the binding to go now:)
And there is only one month to go before shipping in the Sew Sew Modern swap so I really need to get moving on the project for my secret partner.
These are the fabrics I have pulled as I have an idea of what to make, but want to leave enough time just in case it doesn't work out and then I also need to make a small co-ordinating item.
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced
Linking to WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced.
Kirsten.

11 comments:

  1. Great colours in the fabric 'pull'. I look forward to seeing what you have in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. your scrappy trip looks wonderful - great colours. I also really like those fabrics you've pulled for your partner - especially those blues!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Trip Along quilt, amazing colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the quilting on your scrappy trips quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty fabrics for your swap. Can't wait to see what you come up with! Love your scrappy trip finish - it looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant! I love the trip along. It looks great

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your trip along looks fantastic. I love the crosshatch quilting. Simple, but effective.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such attractive colors in your Scrappy Trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore your scrappy Trip!! Wonderful colors and the perfect quilting pattern. Thanks for sharing it!

    ReplyDelete