Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Kitchen Mixer mini

I was trying to clear some room on the memory card from the camera so that I can take some photos whilst we are at Noosa for a few days and realised I had never posted this photo! The kitchen mixer mini was made using Erin's @ Why Not Sew cute pattern.At the time it was my first attempt at paper piecing, and after I had finished it, I felt brave enough to do a couple more projects since.
 And I managed to sew the rows together for Swoon 8 too - only one to go now:)
Linking to Sew Modern Monday at Canoe Ridge Creations and with Fabric Tuesday at Quiltstory and to Tuesday At the Table with Debbie at A quilters Table.(buttons in left sidebar).
Kirsten.

9 comments:

  1. Both blocks look great! Fab first attempt at paper piecing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't you just love when old projects and pictures sudden re-emerge.

    Yeah on the Swoon progress. You'll have it finished in no time at all :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Must be the day for finding old projects and photos! I found an orphan block that was two years old yesterday! I love this week's Swoon! And you mixer is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely swoon and the mini is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just looking at that mixer cover tutorial, so cute! Only one more Swoon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  6. EEeeee!!! Look at that mini! So perfectly adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The mixer looks fabulous. So perfectly pieced, if I didn't know this was your first attempt I hadn't been able to tell it is beautiful.
    Almost there with the swoon, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  8. obviously I'm reading backwards - glad to see block #8 is done too!

    ReplyDelete