Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Eighteen!

 Well I am officially the mother of an eighteen year old! This is a recent photo of Gem in a scarf I crocheted for her as part of my 3rd quarter projects for the FAL hosted by Leanne at She Can Quilt.
And a quick shot of all the birthday loot - she just needs to decide on which dress to wear tonight too!
There is actually a quilt under there which I will show more pictures of next week. We are going out tonight to celebrate with friends and family - my two sons have offered to help blow the helium balloons up but I am not sure if that is a good idea:)
Happy birthday beautiful girl!
Kirsten.

9 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to her :o) Hope you're going armed tonight to bat off the many prospective suitors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's stunning, Kirsten, and she makes amazing cakes!!! You are very justifiably proud. I hope she has a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your beautiful girl xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous! Ah to be eighteen again :). Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday! So beautiful. Hope you have a brilliant night and she loves all those presents. I would ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh to be 18 again. Tell her Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy birthday Gem! Enjoy the celebrations tonight :o)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations both to you and to Gem :)

    Hugs,
    Tatyana

    ReplyDelete